Monday, February 28, 2011

Jen the Jag


My sister is such a little baller! After a short stint away, she decided to return to South Alabama and play her last year of softball for the Jaguars. She's having an awesome season so far--7 homeruns in the first 15 games! WOOHOO! I like to brag. Read more about her last tournament here....

http://www.usajaguars.com/news/2011/2/27/SB_0227112417.aspx

Jenny would object to my bragging. She would only want me to boast in the Lord, and she is right to object. It is God who has gifted her with amazing athletic ability, and He has purposed for her to use it to bring Him glory. I am so overjoyed to say that Jen is using this time in her life to make a difference for Christ both on and off the field. She is a leader to her team and is using every opportunity to point each young lady toward the Lord. I believe God is truly blessing her decision to return to South and play her last season.

But still...I have to brag...just a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment