Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hiatus

Yes, I have taken a somewhat lengthy hiatus from blogging.

No, I cannot guarantee that I am back for good.

I did make a few updates to the ole' blog. These updates took me WAY too long because I am not blogger savvy in the least. I don't even know if I really like the updates. They will have to do for now.

It's really kind of sad when you update your blog more than you post on it. HA!

I am a tad bit more motivated to record some of the details of our lives because we have some pretty big changes occurring. More details on that later.

AND a friend did recently ask me what happened to my blog. So, I know that at least one person reads it. This should motivate me....

The school semester began today, though. I'm already behind on reading. On day 1.

Therefore, I cannot say when I will be back.....

Hopefully sooner than later.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're back. Keep it up! I do read and want to be in the loop! Love you so much! -M

    ReplyDelete