Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break...HALLELUJAH!

My Spring break has officially started, and I could not be more thankful. Let's just say that I've been counting the days until SB2011 since day one of the school semester. I don't know if my classes have required more work this time, or if it's just the combination of work/school/pregnancy, but this semester has nearly taken me out. Ok, I'm exaggerating a little, but it has been super BUSY and somewhat stressful. So, I'm taking off from work this week and going to good ole' Jackson, Alabama for a few days. My parents are actually here in the Lou now, so I am riding back south with them. We're going to stop in TN to watch Jen play some ball. Should be fun. If only we could see Sir William as well...

I'll probably be back with a post about my much needed little vaca, but for now I will leave you with some pictures of the baby bump. Since I'm still having to dress like I live at the North Pole (sigh), most clothes don't expose the slowly growing tummy. Every now and then I'll break out a tight shirt, so I figured I would document it. These were taken at 17 weeks 3 days...

In a little less than two weeks we find out if baby Rice is a boy or girl! Predictions?


1 comment:

  1. you're totally showing! =) yay! and since I'm not prego I'm going to say that classes this semester have just required more work! ha I'm predicting a boy! CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!!!! love you!!

    ReplyDelete