Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bad Blogger am I

I am officially a terrible blogger. I just do not make time for thoughtful, creative blogging. However, I really want to try to be more consistent. Even if no one reads this but me, I really want to record the things that are happening during this season of our lives. It will be fun to look back and remember the joys, challenges, little excitements, and things that we learned during seminary and our early years of marriage (even if insignificant) So, all that to say, I will try to do a better job! Life in Lou is still so busy, but it's getting better everyday. I am so blessed! The Lord is shaping and conforming me...teaching me to trust...ALWAYS. I don't want to forget anything...

So, here is my little random excitement for today: A super-cute new journal. Yes, seemingly very insignificant, but I was excited nonetheless. Adam and I made a quick stop at Borders during our date-night last night, and it jumped off the shelf at me! I love to journal prayer requests, prayers, sermon notes, and other things that are going on in my life. I've have kept a journal since middle school (so why is blogging so difficult?!?). Getting a new journal is always exciting because it makes you want to write more (just like getting new running shoes motivates you to run more). However, this journal is particularly cute, so I just had to share!

CUPCAKES!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment